In the course of providing accreditation for Bloggers Fondazione Appia Antica shall be entitled to demand evidence of blogging activities.
- In order to obtain accreditation your blog must be relevant to Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events. Blogs focusing on unrelated subjects will not be taken into account.
- The blog in question must already be in existence for six months and the blogger applying for accreditation must have made regular and relevant contributions. In order to obtain accreditation, the visibility of a blog must be high, it must be topical and a reach of at least 5,000 visitors per month is required.
- A high visibility and a relevant reach of the following relevant to Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events social media channels can also lead to successful accreditation:
- Instagram: 200,000 subscribers
- YouTube: 10,000 subscribers
- Facebook: 5,000 likes
- The application must include corresponding proof and statistics, to be uploaded as a ’Media Kit’ in the form of a PDF file (in English). Independent software for example such as Google Analytics or Statify should be used to supply a screenshot of the relevant data (unique visitors, page impressions and duration of visits, in each case covering the last three months from the date of accreditation). The name of the account and the date of the screenshot must be visible and recognizable.
- Only persons taking editorial responsibility for a blog may obtain accreditation. We reserve the right to set a maximum number of persons we shall accept per blog.
- Only blogs that do no promote sales or direct or indirect product placement will be accepted.
Upon receiving accreditation, the holder will be granted admission to Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s or Event free of charge. Accreditation does not automatically.
Please note: During Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s or Events bloggers will not be able to obtain accreditation at the press counters at the Forum and/or event.
To register for accreditation please fill in and send the form below. If accreditation is granted you will receive an email of confirmation with instructions on how to get your press pass. The pass is for personal use and should not be given or lent to others. Please note that not all requests for accreditation will be accepted and is only valid for the specific Forum or Event as indicated on your press pass.
All reporting press and technical staff (cameraman/soundman) who wish to cover the conference must also be accredited.
To qualify for press accreditation for Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and events, you must be affiliated with a business or professional trade publication or media and hold an editorial title.
Non-editorial staff (publishers, advertising, sales, marketing, PR) do not qualify for press accreditation.
Please submit your press accreditation request to press (at) fondazioneappiaantica.org.
All accredited media will receive a confirmation with further information on the Forum or events. We will do our best to accommodate accreditation requests, however, we can make no guarantees.
As a registered member of the press at Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and events, your press pass will indicate to what parts of the Forum’s or event you will have access. You will be provided with detailed information on the Forum or event at the dedicated press registration desk.
The Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events mandates that its full name be mentioned in all reports related to its activities.
Any article or interview derived from The Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events activities must be mention the Forum’s name and events name.
Any published photos from the Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events activities should mention the World Satellite Business Week.
Any article or interview related to the Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events activities should mention Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events. Please also link to the Fondazione Appia Antica Forum’s and Events website http://www.fondazioneappiaantica.org.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued accreditation/registration at any time.